SPICY PUMPKIN HUMMUS
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgn olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Process or blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Want help with vegan cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your vegan pantry?
Check out our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $4.99!
This post was written by Admin