- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond, coconut, rice etc.)
- 1 cup flour (wheat, oat, or gluten-free all-purpose)
- 1 scoop PCN vanilla protein powder (Pure Charge Nutrition use discount code: greenzone15 for 15% off)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Optional Toppings: Banana slices, unsweetened coconut flakes, chopped nuts, maple or agave syrup
- Whisk together non-dairy milk, mashed banana and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Incorporate dry ingredients into the wet (add more non-dairy milk if batter is too thick).
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat before putting batter into pan
- Add a quarter cup of the batter into the pan. Flip once bubbles have formed and popped (approximately 2 minutes per side).
- Top with whatever you’d like!
Want help with vegan cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your vegan pantry?
Check out our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $4.99!
This post was written by Admin