- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or you can use Walden Farms pancake syrup)
- 1 scoop PCN vanilla protein powder (Pure Charge Nutrition) Use discount code Greenzone15 for 15% off
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 1/2 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup dried fruit and/or dark chocolate chips
- Optional: Unsweetened coconut flakes for topping
- To a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients (minus the coconut). Add SMALL amounts of water as needed until mixture turns into cookie dough- like consistency
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Then scoop out 1 1/2 Tbsp amounts (it is best to use a small ice cream scoop or melon baller to ensure equal sizes) and roll into balls. The “dough” should yield about 13-14 balls
- Optional: Sprinkle coconut flakes on a plate or cutting board and roll ball to coat
- Place in Tupperware and store in fridge!
Want help with vegan cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your vegan pantry?
Check out our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $4.99!
This post was written by Admin