1 cup water or unsweetened nut milk
1 cup flour (oat or wheat)
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into pieces
½-1 cup buffalo or hot sauce (we used Frank’s Hot Sauce)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine the water or nut milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish or pan (be sure they are not touching each other). Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, add the buffalo or hot sauce to a bowl
- Using a pastry brush, coat cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, coat with remaining buffalo or hot sauce. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with carrots, celery sticks, bbq sauce, and/or vegan blue cheese or ranch dressing!
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $4.99!
This post was written by GreenAdmin