- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 small potatoes or 2 medium/large potatoes
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 package of silken tofu
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp maple syrup or agave
- 1 tbs fresh minced ginger
- 1 tbs black pepper
- Add coconut milk and tofu to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Sautee garlic in large skillet on medium heat.
- Once garlic is fragrant, add diced onion and cook until starting to turn translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk tofu mixture, diced tomatoes, and spices. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a low simmer and add potatoes.
- Cover and let simmer on low/medium until potatoes are softened, 10 – 15 minutes.
- Add frozen peas, stir, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir again and serve.
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Check out our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $4.99!
This post was written by GreenAdmin