Calories: 163 Carb: 24 Fat: 4 Protein: 6.5
1 head cauliflower
1 cup cooked black beans (if using canned, be sure to rinse in colander)
¾ cup beer
¼ cup vegetable broth
Juice from 1 lime
1 ½ teaspoons soy sauce (Bragg’s brand)
1 ½ tablespoons hot sauce
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
6-8 corn tortillas
1 avocado sliced
- Set oven to 425 degrees
- Chop cauliflower into small florets
- In a saucepan, warm the beer, broth, lime juice, soy sauce, hot sauce and garlic over medium heat. Add cauliflower and simmer for about 1 ½ minutes. Drain.
- Toss spices in a bowl, add cauliflower, and onion. Stir with your hands until coated.
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet, bake for about 20-25 minutes
- Once finished cooking, add cauliflower mixture to bowl with black beans. Gently fold until mixed together.
Warm corn tortillas in microwave or oven. Place cabbage in shell then top with cauliflower and black bean mixture. Then top with salsa, avocado, lime juice or whatever else you’d like!
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $4.99!
This post was written by GreenAdmin