Calories: 86 Carb: 11g Fat: 3g Protein 5g
1 cup rolled oats (to make gluten-free, substitute with gluten free oats)
1 ½ scoops chocolate protein powder
2 small bananas or 1 ½ medium bananas
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree or unsweetened applesauce
2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax seed + 4 tablespoons water. Mix, let sit for 5 minutes)
2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips (Ghirardelli 62%)
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ berries of your choice
½ cup water
Non-stick cooking spray
Unsweetened coconut flakes
Related Recipe: No Bake Protein Balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make flax eggs, set aside.
- Add all in ingredients together in large bowl (minus toppings)
- Mash with a potato masher (you can also put in blender or food processor)
- Place ingredients into muffin tin (12 count) sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- Top with unsweetened coconut flakes
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Let cool for 15 minutes. These can be stored in Tupperware in refrigerator or if making in batches, can be stored in freezer in sealed Tupperware!
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $4.99!
This post was written by GreenAdmin