Calories: 40 Carb: 9 Fat: 0.2 Protein 1.3
4 roma tomatoes
4 cloves garlic, minced
½ onion, diced
2 sprigs rosemary, finely chopped
Spices – 1 teaspoon of each: black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning
¼ cup sugar free ketchup (or 3 tablespoons tomato paste + organic stevia packet)
1/8 cup water
Non-stick cooking spray
Related Recipe: Meatless Meatballs
- Spray medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray
- Add garlic, cook for about 3-5 minutes
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir, cover, cook for 20-25 minutes
- Uncover, stir, cook for another 10 minutes until sauce thickens
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $4.99!
This post was written by GreenAdmin