Non-stick cooking spray
1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 tablespoon tomato paste
½ small can sliced black olives
50 calorie whole wheat tortilla (La Tortilla Factory)
½ cup vegan shredded cheese (Go Veggie)
1 cup shredded lettuce
½ small onion, diced
1 bell pepper, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
Juice of 1 lime
Spices: (1 teaspoon each) – cumin, chili powder, black pepper, oregano
Optional Topping: (not included in macros)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside (if cooking all 6 at once you will need 2 large baking sheets)
- Make bean mixture. Sautee onions and garlic for 3-5 minutes then add black beans and tomato paste. While beans are cooking add 2 tablespoons water and mash with wooden spoon (this will be the sauce of the pizzas)
- Assemble pizzas. Spread approx. 2 tablespoons bean mixture on tortillas. Top with lettuce, peppers, olives, cilantro and cheese. Squeeze fresh lime juice over top of pizzas.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes
Related Recipe: Skinny Cucumber Jalapeno Margarita
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $4.99!
This post was written by GreenAdmin