1 cup mashed sweet potatoes (you will want to use leftover or cook ahead of time)
1 scoop PCN (Pure Charge Nutrition 15% Discount Code- GreenZone15)
3 tablespoons water
2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flaxseed + 4 tablespoons water. Mix, let sit for 10-15 minutes)
¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cups whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 organic Stevia packets
Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray one 9-by-5 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray
- To the sweet potatoes, add the flax eggs, coconut milk, vanilla and which until combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients – flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and PCN. Whisk to combine. Add the wet sweet potato mixture to the dry ingredients, stir to incorporate.
- Transfer batter to loaf pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula when done. Bake 60-70 minutes.
- Allow bread to cool before slicing. Extra bread can be stored in freezer in Tupperware!
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $4.99!
This post was written by GreenAdmin