1 small head of cauliflower, large stems removed, florets separated
1-2 TBL olive oil
3 cloves minced garlic
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
12 oz linguine or fettuccini
¼ nut milk (coconut or almond)
3 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup chopped parsley
¼-1/2 cup peas (thawed)
¼ cup vegan parmesan cheese
Optional: 2 tbsp toast pine nuts
Salt and pepper to taste
- Add cauliflower to a mixing bowl with olive oil, minced garlic, and pepper flakes. Toss with your hands to coat.
- Saute cauliflower mixture until the cauliflower is seared and fully cooked (you may need to use lid halfway through cooking time).
- While the cauliflower is sautéing, cook pasta
- Once pasta is done, drain, set aside.
- Using the pasta pot, spray with cooking spray. Sautee minced garlic.
- Once garlic has softened (about 3 minutes) add remaining ingredients, stir, and cook on low until flavors combine (about 5-8 minutes).
- Top with parsley, vegan parmasean cheese, and pine nuts! (optional)
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $14.95!
This post was written by Admin