- 3 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1/8-1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼-1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup of nut milk (unsweetened almond or coconut)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Blend all ingredients together (except chips) until smooth and creamy. Gradually add milk to blender (you may need more/less depending on your protein powder). Stir in chips and let sit in freezer for about 1 hour before serving.
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $14.95!
This post was written by GreenAdmin