Servings: 11 Calories: 99 Carbs: 9g Protein: 5g Fat: 5g
- 1/4 cup (70g) organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or you can use Walden Farms pancake syrup)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 1/2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 15 dark chocolate chips (slightly chopped)
- Optional: Unsweetened coconut flakes for topping
- Prepare flaxseed eggs by mixing ground flaxseed with 5 tbsp of water. Stir and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- To a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients (minus the coconut). Add SMALL amounts of water as needed until mixture turns into cookie dough- like consistency
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. Then scoop out 1 1/2 Tbsp amounts or 30g of mixture (it is best to use a small ice cream scoop or melon baller to ensure equal sizes) and roll into balls. The “dough” should yield about 11 servings.
- Optional: Sprinkle coconut flakes on a plate or cutting board and roll ball to coat
- Place in Tupperware and store in fridge!
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $14.95!
This post was written by Admin