- 1 package silken tofu
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or other milk substitute)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (62% Ghirardelli)
- Heat milk and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Remove, stir and reheat for another 30 seconds.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 or 5 ramekin sized bowls and chill for 3-4 hours.
Related Recipe: Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $14.95!
This post was written by GreenAdmin