Servings: 8 Calories: 219 Carbs: 19g Protein: 9g Fat: 14g
1 whole wheat pie crust (frozen)
1 container of silken tofu, drained and blotted dry with a paper towel
1 scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder (we used Sprouts vanilla vegan powder)
½ cup of cocoa powder (regular or dark)
½ cup of unsweetened coconut milk
½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 Stevia packets
15 dark chocolate chips, finely chopped
½ of a container of dairy-free whipped cream (we used the So Delicious brand)
1. Bake pie crust according to package instructions.
2. Place all ingredients except the whipped cream and chocolate chips into a blender. Blend until
smooth (you may need to scrape the sides of the blender halfway through the process).
3. Pour the chocolate filling into the cooked pie crust (after it has cooled).
4. Top the pie with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
5. Store in refrigerator for 2-4 hours before serving.
6. Leftover pie can be stored in the fridge or frozen in a Tupperware container!
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $14.95!
This post was written by GreenAdmin