Servings: 7 Calories: 108 Carb: 18g Protein: 6g Fat: 2g
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond, coconut, rice etc.)
- 1 cup flour (wheat, oat, or gluten-free all-purpose)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (Pure Charge Nutrition discount code: greenzone15)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips (Ghiradelli 62%)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 organic stevia packet
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Optional Toppings: Banana slices, berries, chopped nuts, nut butter, maple or agave syrup
- Whisk together non-dairy milk, mashed banana and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Incorporate dry ingredients into the wet
- Spray waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray (make sure waffle maker is hot before putting in first batch). Each batch will take about 2-4 minutes in maker depending on your waffle maker and heat setting.
- Top with whatever you’d like!
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $14.95!
This post was written by GreenAdmin