Servings: 2 Calories: 178 Carbs: 13g Protein: 16g Fat: 5g
8oz (1/2 of a package) Extra Firm Tofu, rinsed and drained
½ medium onion, diced
½ medium bell pepper (or 5 mini sweet peppers), sliced
1 cup spinach
1 roma tomato
¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add the tofu, milk and nutritional yeast to a mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash the tofu into chunks. Leave large chunks for the best scrambled look. Set aside.
- Add onion and red bell pepper to a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Add in the tofu, spices and tomato. Saute together until the tofu is nicely browned.
- Add the spinach and fold it into the mixture.
- Serve with toast triangles or diced sweet potato.
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $14.95!
This post was written by GreenAdmin