Servings: 5 Calories: 95 Carbs: 16g Protein: 2g Fat: 2g
1 ¼ cups oat flour
2 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon ginger
½ teaspoon ground cloves
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 Stevia packet
2 tablespoons Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
½ cup pumpkin puree
1 cup vegan buttermilk (1 cup unsweetened coconut milk + 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar)
1. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together with a whisk.
2. Add the wet ingredients and whisk together until well combined. Let the batter sit for 5
3. Heat a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray over medium high heat.
4. Pour the batter into a liquid measuring cup (use a 1/3 cup for a larger fluffier pancake or use ¼
cup for a smaller pancake).
5. Once the pancakes begin to bubble or brown at the edges (about 3-5 minutes), flip.
6. Cook for another 3-4 minutes on the other side until the batter is cooking through.
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $14.95!
This post was written by GreenAdmin